Support For teenagers online. Office based In South Woodford London E18
I have over 22 years experience working with teenagers and young people, including those with social and behavioural difficulties.
Whether it’s to do with problems at school, within the family unit or socially. I will be able to professionally support you by drawing on Hypnosis, Guidance Counselling, CBT, NLP and Coaching models as appropriate.
I also hold a Post Graduate Degree in Careers Guidance so can offer young people crucial careers information, advice and guidance that is no longer as readily available in schools. This is essential for young people who are feeling confused or concerned as to what educational and career choices to make.
email@example.com Tel 07984011429
Teenage years are crucial for finding out who you are as a person and learning how to handle ‘life’. I believe that learning these ‘Life Skills’ should be given equally as much attention as academic success.
• Peer Pressure
• Academic Pressure
• Future Career Pressure
• Careers Guidance And Counselling from age 11 plus
• Confidence To Pass Exams
• Shyness / Inner Confidence Building
• Truanting / School Refusing
• Teenage Pregnancy / Teenage Parents / Abortion
• Parental Separation / Divorce
• Death Of A Parent / Relative
• Death Of A Friend
• Emotional Trauma: Hurt, Anger Rage, Worry etc
• Family Concerns
• Step Family Concerns
• Sibling Rivalry
• Compulsive Disorders
• Worrying Obsessive Thoughts
• Giving Up Unwanted Habits
• Low Mood Depression
• Panic Attacks
• Stress / Anxiety
• Stress Illness
‘When I grow up I want to be happy’
DBS (CRB) Checked for your peace of mind